Yes, 25% of the Time
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at .
The Marketing Program Manager (MPM) plans, designs and executes all marketing activities for the assigned segment programs and the Chemistries and Consumables portfolio.
In this position you effectively design the regional India marketing programs and execute the global assigned marketing strategy. You will develop the business case to select the appropriate program tactics with the EMEA countries and report the success of your programs to the EMEAI & global organization. Together with the global MPM team, Marcom team & WW product management, you govern all outbound aspects of India new product launches and manage the chemistries and consumables portfolio though the entire product life-cycle including up- and cross-sell opportunities with other businesses.
On the business development side you own the overall market sensing for the assigned market segments within India. The MPM also develops and shares business intelligence & insight to drive sales channel behavior & Funnel in close collaboration with the India Spectroscopy Business Managers.
The Marketing Program Manager (MPM) plans, designs and executes all marketing activities for the assigned segment programs and all SPSD, MSD instrument product lines for India.
- Designs effective regional India marketing programs and executes the global assigned marketing strategy
- Measures and evaluates impacts of owned marketing programs. Implements corrective actions to ensure delivery of targeted results & objectives.
- Works closely with the India Marcom teams to execute programs and track assigned spend.
- Works closely with the India Marcom team to develop program metrics & effective tactics mix. Collaborate for all CRM related aspects of sales & marketing integration.
- Works with the respective Sales channels to monitor & analyze competitive information and customer data to facilitate effective program development and drive activities to drive higher volume and quality of funnel.
- Serves together with the sales managers as single point of contact for the India sales channels for WW Business Unit requests and reciprocally provides the field perspective to the WW Business Unit.
- Consumables and assigned market segments Funnel performance (Total Funnel & won deal $)
- Consumables and assigned market segments India program return on marketing investment (%)
- Consumables and assigned market segments, EMEA quota performance / business growth
- Quality / quantity of business communication between India, EMEA Channels and global business Units
QUALIFICATIONS: * University education degree in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent degree
- Intimate knowledge of the Chemistries and Consumable markets in India.
- 3+ years of experience in an India field sales and/or field marketing environment
- Proven track record in business development, marketing program design or similar.
- Demonstrated skills in teamwork, results-orientation and strong persistence to reach goals
- Ability to deal with high pressure, visibility and workload; Willingness to prioritize tasks and take quick decisions.
- Excellent English communication skills (written / oral). Ability to collaborate equally effective throughout all hierarchical levels
- Effective project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively cross-organizationally, cross-functionally and within a global matrix environment
- Proven ability to understand the needs and buying influences of a scientific target audience
- Willingness for travel for ~ 25% of the time.
- Based in an Agilent Office and close to a hub-airport is advantageous.
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Option to Work Remote