The RPA Developer will be an integral part of the RPA delivery team of our Office of Intelligent Automation (OIA) at CIGNA. The RPA Tester will be responsible for testing RPA solutions and ensure they satisfy functional and non-functional requirements.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing and work with businesses to validate results.
- Work with Release Managers and IT to deploy RPA automations into to production and between environments.
- Troubleshoot and debug Blueprism or Pega automations for bug fixes
- Create and document test plans and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Analysis of RPA opportunities within business processes
- Support staging of data in lower environments.
- Communicate issues and bugs to developers and work with them to fix them
- At least 3-5 years of experience in RPA testing of Blueprism or Pega OpenSpan robots
- Experience with developing RPA/RDA bots using Blueprism or Pega OpenSpan
- Having Blueprism Certified Developer, Blueprism Certified Solution Designer certifications or Certified Robotics System Architect certifications is a plus
- Experience in using various automation components e.g. Control Room/Orchestrators, Studio, RPA Runtimes, Credential Manager/Vaults...etc.
- Experience with staging and deploying automation solutions into test and production environments and providing post-production support.
- Experience in standard testing methodologies and tools like ALM, JIRA, Rally, ServiceNow…etc.
- Strong Problem Solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Agile Software Development Lifecycle
- Proven experience in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work in a structured and methodical approach, combined with an out-of-the-box thinking)
- Excellent Communication skills
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.