15 Petabyte of data hosted, 49 countries supported, 15000 servers and thousands of devices to connect locations and businesses.
Information is clearly one of Novartis` most valuable asset.
In ISRM (Information Security and Risk Management), we implement and maintain solutions that secure the Novartis environment, protect our data and provide the necessary control framework to enable compliance with the various regulations associated with the healthcare industry.
105,000 outstanding individuals work with Novartis all with different needs and aspirations. Aligned to a single inspirational purpose to reimagine medicine for millions of patients across the world.
Join us and directly contribute to Novartis' vision to Reimagine Medicine.
Your Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Performs CMA assessments and overall supports the delivery of the IT Compliance Services
- Identifies control gaps and potential risks as part of such assessments
- Identifies and recommends appropriate remediation actions
- Supervises timely remediation
- Aligns on findings, recommendations and remediation
- Take accountability to ensure consistency with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Security & IT Compliance Assessors scope
- University Degree with 8-10 years experience
- Professional certifications on SOX knowledge desirable
- Candidates should have strong audit / security assessment skill
- Experience in information security and risk management
- CISA/ CISM Certified
799 million. That's how many lives our products touch. And while we're proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people's lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you're given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you're empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you're surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world's toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!