Required Server Administrator on Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012 (MCSE/MCTS/MCITPSA certification is Preferred).
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3/4 years experience within IT Operations, infrastructure services support (Systems management), operations, monitoring and end user support.
- Minimum of 2/3 years technical knowledge of the applicable platform that you will be responsible for: Windows & Citrix.
- Must be able to demonstrate troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience in operating Windows platform environments, including MS Clustering, NLB, backup operations, Middleware applications (Terminal Services, Citrix)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Core components is mandatory. (DNS, DHCP, WINS)
- Knowledge of Enterprise class x86 servers (HP, IBM & DELL) is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Remote Admin Tool is mandatory.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory concepts.
- Basic understanding of Storage and back up concepts.
- Willingness to develop strong competencies in Windows platform support
- Knowledge of HP ITO and HP Open view monitoring will be a plus
- Excellent understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill are mandatory.