Key responsibilities include:
- Work with design and engineering teams to identify CAD development business needs and develop functional specs.
- Design and develop CAD applications ranging from small custom CAD features introduction, automating entire component 3D design, and performance optimizations within Onshape environment.
- Create design/testing documentation. Provide user support, troubleshooting and maintenance for tools developed.
- BE/BTECH or ME with good academic records
- Overall 3 to 5 years in Automation tools development with a min. 2 years of working experience in any CAD customization / geometry kernels development
- Should be good at analytical skills, aptitude for geometry and communication skills
- Working experience in Agile SDLC
- Exposure to Onshape* and FeatureScript**
- Onshape is a computer-aided design (CAD) software system, delivered over the Internet via a Software as a Service (SAAS) model. Its collaborative platform hosts 3D CAD, 2D, PDM, and analytics tools in the cloud.
About Us: This is an exciting time to join Garrett Motion! Garrett is one of the automotive industry's most iconic brands, supplying cutting-edge technology solutions to nearly every major automaker and truck manufacturer in the world. Recognized for more than 65 years for its ground-breaking turbochargers, Garrett is today leading the breakthrough of new electric boosting applications and software solutions that will continue to make vehicles safer, more connected, efficient and environmentally friendly.
About the Team:
The Garrett Engineering organization is responsible for developing a differentiated product portfolio of boosting solutions that enables our customers to set new benchmarks in vehicle performance - both for our traditional core turbocharger business as well as new growth areas such as electrification and software.
Garrett Advancing Motion