The Quality Assurance Manager will prepare the company's process documentation based on inputs received from stakeholders as well as periodic review of documentation based on standard operating procedures.
- Process documentation review
- Process Implementation
- IT/IS documentation review (with inputs from IT head)
- Admin documentation review
- Providing facilitation and training to projects and support functions for process implementation
- Planning and conducting Internal process audits/gap analysis sessions
- Facing client audits as a QA function
- Preparing consolidated Internal quality reports for management review
- Responsible for process improvement activities and establishing proper data collection mechanisms and ensuring adherence to it.
- Bachelor degree
- 5-10 years experience in a Quality Assurance or Documentation Compliance role
- Experience with external client interaction
- Experience auditing including GAP analysis
Our collaborative working environment encourages innovation and rewards results, and we are proud to have one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer an excellent benefit’s package, an annual bonus incentive, promote work-life balance, and the opportunity to grow with us!
Work with respected experts and thought leaders
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel’s human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.