Position: Purchase Executive (Construction)
Experience: Exp.5 yrs to 10yrs (must have construction industry)
Gender Preference: Male
Salary: No bar for deserving candidates
- Excellent Technical knowledge in Civil & Engineering Materials.
- Independently responsible for procurement of materials related to construction site & Engineering from local & outstation markets.
- Building and managing the business relationship with suppliers, liaise with them for timely and quality delivery & research for new suppliers.
- Maintains a record of orders placed and material received, getting them checked against specifications given in the contract.
- Value Analysis of the equipment/product to ensure the purchase at the Right Price with Right Specifications from the Right Sources.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for Supplies and Equipments.
- Vendor Management - Strategic approach for building and maintaining relationships with best vendors, which helps in achieving the business goals.
- Receiving/ Issue of materials (GRN)
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices and related documentation.
- Maintain stock record and update every week.
- Responsible for daily/weekly meetings with the Procurement Head.
- Competency in MS office and ERP.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
SAHYOG JOBS CONSULTANCY
B-61, Basement Kalkaji,
Near Nehru Enclave Metro Station,
Gate No. 4 & 5, New Delhi-110019
Mob: 8860385576, 8860382017, 011-49847664