Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial - No Who are we
If you re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day. In one sentence
Sets up, installs and maintains the software environments for any product permutation What will your job look like
- You will work with different units (Version Manager, Development , Testing, customer) to provide software delivery from compilation to runtime (in simple and complex environments) by driving for error free configuration and zero downtime for all utilities.
- You will handle setup of various SCM (Software Configuration Management) environments and build mechanisms in Amdocs and non-Amdocs environments.
- You will provide full guidance on compiling, packaging and the SCM (Software Configuration Management) tool to development teams throughout all product life cycle phases.
- You will optimize the build process: Implement the latest tools and improve existing utilities.
- You will troubleshoot build errors (simple & complex) and provide immediate and long-term solutions.
- You will design, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. standalone, integrated, clustered) throughout the product life cycle (Development, Testing, UAT, Production) for internal and external users.
- You will configure third party software (Java, WL, Maven) in the different types of supported environments and builds in conjunction with development and architecture.
- Good knowledge in Linux and shell scripting
- Experience in WebLogic 9.x, WebLogic 11 and WebLogic 12c Administration which includes setting up clustered WebLogic Application Servers, JDBC/Database/Driver, Node Manager, Transactions, JVM Memory Tuning and deployments and SSL configuration.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Hands on Production Support Experience
- Hands on Experience of L3 support
- Well versed in DevOPS concepts, Ansible, Jenkins
- Experience in Configuring & Administrating Apache Webservers and Iplanet Webservers
- Experience in Configuring, Administrating Oracle Webogic, Tomcat
Why you will love this job:
- You will have a wide scope of activities.
- You will support excellent products and provide solutions.
- You will have extensive opportunities for professional development.