ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit .
Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs supporting company business processes and operations. Analyzes, acquires, modifies and supports operating systems, database or utilities software. Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. Analyzes, designs, acquires and implements projects for LAN and/or WAN systems. Plans, designs, acquires and implements telecommunications voice/wire systems. At higher job levels, may contribute to the development, testing, evaluation or design of system or infrastructure architecture used throughout the IT solution set.
- Develop & Modify: Assist in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) development efforts. Create and modify system management tools for monitoring/alerting and manage environments across cloud providers (AWS, Azure) and on-premises
- Automation: Assist in automation efforts in an effort to reduce time to delivery for new builds and managing existing environments
- Investigate: Acting as a point of escalation, leading investigations, true impact assessment, concluding root cause analysis and remediation.
- Environment Enhancements: Act as a subject matter expert in identifying and designing enhancements to existing environments
- Problem Solving: Acting as a point of escalation for the engineering team to assist with resolving issues with current technology environments
- Managing Ecosystems and SLA’s: Understanding dependencies within a client ecosystem and service level expectations.
- Monitoring: Assist with designing and enhancing the Managed Services monitoring and alerting environments.
- Collaborate: Work closely with peer architects in the Platform Solutions group to design, enhance, and ensure adherence to core architecture standards
- University degree in Computer Science & or Information Technology related field; or related/equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the Information Technology sector
- Experience being part of a technical application support team diagnosing technical problems
- Demonstratable experience in coding and or scripting with Python, Shell, Java, .Net or other languages is required
- 6 years using Linux, certification preferred
- Experience with Databases
- 3 years experience with Openshift
- 8 years utilizing automation to complete tasks and enhance error prone processes
- Excellent verbal & written skills in English
- 2 years hands on experience with major cloud platforms such as AWS and or Azure preferred
- Capability to identify, analyze, and drive problems to resolution, handling complex issues simultaneously while effectively communicating across teams and external clients
- Demonstrated ability to develop, understand, and deliver detailed technical documentation
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible is required
- AWS Certifications (SysOps, Solutions Architect, or Developer) or Microsoft Certifications (70-532, -533, -534) required
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment methodology and their tools such as Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo required
- Previous experience with at least one Content Management System such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), SiteCore, or Drupal is required
Recognized as an expert in own area within immediate organization. Leverages specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Applies a broad perspective to identify solutions to complex problems. Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve issues in creative and effective ways.
Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable or previously unidentified factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
Work is accomplished without considerable direction. Exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of assignments. May determine methods and procedures on new assignments. May informally lead or advise others.
Interacts regularly with peers in other functional areas, immediate organization management, clients or vendors to complete objectives. May require interaction with senior management levels among external clients or vendors. Influences clients and management regarding matters of significance to immediate work.
No managerial responsibility. – Exempt Non-Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)