Glance is the world's first screen zero platform, enabling consumers to experience the best of the internet on screen zero of their smartphones and other connected devices. Glance's AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually stunning format. Glance is a free-to-use, zero ad platform. For more information visit
About InMobi Group
InMobi Group's mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 and one of Fast Company's 2018 World's Most Innovative Companies.
is looking for a passionate and seasoned segment marketer to join the Glance team in Bangalore. This role is central to the success of Glance as a business, formulating and executing integrated, strategically-focused marketing plans targeting original equipment manufacturers. You will report to the Director, B2B Product Marketing for Glance.
- Work closely with OEM team, product/engineering management, and the marketing team to own end to end communication.
- Drive demand in order to achieve revenue and market segment penetration goals, across prospective and current clients in alignment with the corporate brand strategy.
- Own the complete marketing funnel for OEM as a segment. Develop a marketing plan including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Partner with the OEM team to enhance their success by recommending and developing tools such as email campaigns, white papers, collateral, presentation materials, webinars and company/industry profiles.
- Support corporate-sponsored activities, such as customer conferences, annual kickoffs, tradeshows, and other activities by serving as segment or regional contact.
- Lead demand generation planning efforts, achieves marketing qualified lead and pipeline targets by planning and executing marketing programs.
- Collaborate with content marketing to optimize email copy, web landing pages, and other program-related collateral.
- Initiate/manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospects, analyzes project. performance and company impact to drive insights, and tracks/reports on campaign costs, performance, and ROI to understand channel and offer performance.
- Own market intelligence-be the expert on our B2B buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Inspire and educate both internal and external teams on Glance's solutions for OEM customers
- Provide strategic guidance and support during all phases of the sales cycle (pre-sale, on-boarding, and renewal)
- Build frameworks and processes to structure conversations, create and socialize marketing initiatives, and drive collaboration across teams and leadership
- You have 6-8 years of product or segment marketing experience in digital / tech businesses with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- You are comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- You are familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot and Google Analytics.
- You possess exceptional ROI-tracking skills and are able to prove what is -or isn't-working
- You are a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- You have excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- You have an MBA
Techcrunch India's Glance tops 100M daily active users in 21 months
Forbes Business Insider Times of India The Ken Your Story Forbes