Position: Manager – QC
Reporting to: COO
- Management of QC Laboratory
- Ensure that the test methods are updated and validated
- Ensure upkeep and management of chemicals, Instruments and
- Responsible for the timely sample analysis and reliability of analytical data
- Knowledge management – Ensure proper documentation of analytical data, research data and design of experiments
- Work with Management team to identify new test methods for the existing and new products.
- Direct responsibility QC lab personnel
- Budget Holder for QC spend
- Responsible for the lab audits and compliance with Good Lab Practices (GLP)
- & Stand-in for Peers.
BSc or PhD in Chemistry (pref Inorganic Chemistry)
- Experience of 10-15 years in a chemical company/ CRO/ Development laboratory having experience in process development from desk study to plant
- Exposure to extensive literature search
- Fluent in written and spoken Hindi and English. Working knowledge of regional Language, Gujarati would be an advantage but not essential
- Must be Computer literate and working experience of MS Office tools and Internet protocols
- Must have good operating knowledge of analytical instruments like GC, HPLC, IR analyser, Mass spectrophotometer, Flame Photometer, Karl Fischer Titration, Auto Titration.
- Team Player
- Well Networked in research institutes and universities in the area