Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate reporting of revenue activities for Oracle Corporation. Directs staff activities to ensure accurate processing of all revenue related activities in accordance with corporate policies and Service Legal Agreements. Includes reconciliation of receivables and unearned accounts and processing of revenue impacting adjustments. Develop, manage, and implement systems to improve departmental processes and procedures. Work closely with other organizations to ensure that system enhancements and business processes are implemented. Identify, propose and initiate implementation of system enhancements and business process improvements. Develop and maintain relationships with key players internally and in local countries. Acts as a liaison with key personnel of the revenue cycle in the IeBC, Division, and local country levels to ensure business needs are met. May train employees on system and process upgrades and/or changes
Coordinates the daily activities of a work group, setting priorities to ensure task completion. Provides technical/functional leadership as well as first line supervision, but does not have hire/fire authority. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of accounting practices. Strong understanding of transactional impacts. Oracle Financials and Excel knowledge is essential. AR/RA Experience. BA/BS degree preferred.
Asst. Manager (M1) – Global Support Renewals & Education
The M1 primarily is responsible for seamless functioning of day-to-day operational activities, by managing team KPI and team performance through effective coaching. The M1 supports and provides guidance to the team members to ensure that all members collaborate to achieve departmental objectives. The M1 plays an instrumental role in motivating each team member, guiding, monitoring their performance and implementing corrective actions as required.
Job Role: M1 responsibilities include
- Drives Oracle values and beliefs – Adhere to AWARE values. Lead by example.
- Drive Performance for the team members.
- Identify Key Talents from the team and put in place development plans for their career growth.
- Have regular Career Discussion with team members and Update Management appropriately.
- Ensure team is motivated.
- Ensure that the team is kept updated with Process and Product knowledge.
- Assess team preparedness via Knowledge Management techniques at regular intervals.
- Day to Day work supervision.
- Optimum Utilization of Resources through work load balancing, leave management.
- Prepare and execute on daily, short term and long term objectives via effective planning.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are adhered to.
- Drive team to achieve process KPI, process improvement and deliver Customer Delight.
- Manage and ensure quick Resolution of Escalations and issues raised by customer and stakeholders.
- Review process Audit/Escalation findings and implement RCA & CAPA to strengthen the process.
- Drive Improvement Initiatives and Projects.
Communication for Impact Intermediate
Written and Verbal communication Intermediate
Data analysis/MIS Knowledge Skilled
Presentation skills Intermediate
Attrition Management Intermediate
KPI tracking and Management Skilled
Mastering Complexity Intermediate
Performance Drive and Execution Intermediate
Customer Centricity Skilled
Candidate must possess the following:
- Academics - Graduate in any stream with consistent academic record.
- Post Graduate qualification is desirable but not mandatory.
- Good communication skills.
- Sound People management skills. Should process a flair for working with people.
- Good analytical skills required. Demonstrated ability to collaborate to resolve issues.
- Willingness to be flexible and take on additional responsibilities as and when required.
- Knowledge in Support Renewal and Education will be an added advantage.
- Should be presently working as an IC2 or M1 (AM) for last 12 months.
- Good MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint).