job Responsibilities Will Be as Follows:
1. Should Be Able to Arrange Trucks for 3rd Party Logistic Movements Across India
2. Should Possess Good Communication & Negotiation Skill
3. Should have Knowledge of Prevailing Market Freight Rates and Terms of Payment
4. Experience in Field of Truck Placement for Transport Company Will Be Preferred
5. Preparation of Daily Reports and Co-ordination for Collections of Acknowledgements
6. Meet Cost, Productivity, Accuracy and Timeliness Targets
7. Proven Working Experience as a Logistics Executive
8. Record of Successful Distribution and Logistics Management
9. Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving and Organisational Skills
10. Planning and Managing Logistics, Transportation and Customer Services
11. Manage the Entire Order Cycle So as to Enhance Business Development and Ensure Sustainability and Customer Satisfaction.
12. Resolve Any Arising Problems or Complaints
13. Continually Seeking Improvement.
14. Deliver Solutions to Logistics Problems While Maintaining High Levels of Quality and Service Within Budgetary Requirements. Salary 2 Lac To 3 Lac P.A. Industry Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping Work Experience 2 - 4 Years Qualification Higher Secondary, Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree ,