ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit .
Job Location: Bangalore
Exp Range 2-4 Yrs
Performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs supporting company business processes and operations. Analyzes, acquires, modifies and supports operating systems, database or utilities software. Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems. Analyzes, designs, acquires and implements projects for LAN and/or WAN systems. Plans, designs, acquires and implements telecommunications voice/wire systems. At higher job levels, may contribute to the development, testing, evaluation or design of system or infrastructure architecture used throughout the IT solution set.
- Incident & Problem Management: Troubleshooting, investigating, and remediate service outages and issues. Manage multiple cases involving a variety of technologies.
- Investigate: Assist with conducting impact assessments, root cause analysis, and remediation efforts
- Application Deployment: Work closely with software development and project management teams to support application deployments
- On Call Rotation: Participate in balanced on-call rotation, after hours and weekends
- Managing Environments: Understanding dependencies within client environments and service level expectations
- Monitoring: Ensure action is taken on all application/infrastructure level alerts. Assist with modifing system management tools for monitoring and alerting across client environments
- System Management: Performance, Capacity management, licensing, patching and working to maintain these within defined standards for specific clients/assets for applications installed with a client environment
- Automation: Assist in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) development efforts
- University degree in Computer Science & or Information Technology related field; or related/equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Information Technology sector
- Experience being part of a technical application support team diagnosing technical problems
- Experience in coding and or scripting with a modern scripting language
- 3 years supporting modern server operating systems (Linux/Windows) required, certifications are assets
- 2 year of hands on experience with major cloud platforms such as AWS and or Azure required
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible preferred
- AWS Certifications (SysOps, Solutions Architect, or Developer) or Microsoft Certifications (70-532, -533, -534) are assets
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment methodology and their tools such as Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo are nice to have
- 2 years experience supporting Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) required. SiteCore, or Wordpress experience considered nice to have
- Excellent verbal & written skills in English
- Ability and willingness to learn new software tools and applications
Developing professional expertise, building knowledge of organization, processes, and clients. Applies professional experience, company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of straightforward problems. Still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
Works under readily available supervision. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments. Follows well established policies and procedures. Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
Interacts with functional peers within the immediate organization, as well as clients or vendors; sometimes with guidance from others. Interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual, but somewhat varied and complex information.
No managerial responsibility. – Exempt Non-Manager
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)