Group/Division The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Engineering, Product Training, and Technical Support. The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
- Storyboarding training experiences from written procedures.
- Optimizing 3D CAD models to augment the efficiency of 3D holographic experiences.
- Designing and crafting innovative and interactive 3D experiences from storyboards.
- Planning and running development projects.
- Coordinating meetings with interdisciplinary teams to ensure the timely progress and delivery of training experiences.
- Prioritizing work effort.
- Soliciting and applying feedback throughout the development process.
- Sending weekly status updates to manager and partners.
Previous experience with any of the following tools, or similar, is crucial.
- Creo Parametric
- Creo Illustrate
- Vuforia Studio
- 3D Studio Max
- Microsoft 365 Guides
- Microsoft Hololens or any other AR/VR goggles
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Experience using CAD applications.
Interactive 3D/AR design.
Working with and creating storyboards.
Adaptability, Collaborates (Autonomy), Communication (Autonomy), Customer Focus (Autonomy), Decision Quality, Drives Results, English, Innovation (Autonomy), KLA Values, Problem Solving, Work Processes
We offer a competitive, family friendly total rewards package. We design our programs to reflect our commitment to an inclusive environment, while ensuring we provide benefits that meet the diverse needs of our employees.
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer