We help e-commerce, FMCG, SMEs, traders, 3PLs, Courier, Cargo companies optimize their logistics with the help of our dedicated fleet and in-house technology. Our clientele includes ITC, Flipkart, Amazon, Furlenco, Delhivery, Aramex, Urban Ladder, Pepperfry, Parle Agro, Ola Store, and many more.
Founded by IIT graduates and funded by the top-tier VCs, we have shown steep growth in past 6 years.
You will be responsible for :
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Establishing project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Managing vendor relationship and deliverables.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- You possess a degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Business Analyst- Data Sciences role.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You possess strong knowledge of Python, R and PL/SQL.
- Expertise in Predictive Modelling (Regression, Neural Networks etc), Startup Experience, Data Modelling/ Statistical Modelling and Data Warehousing would be highly valuable.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work environment
- Excellent career development opportunities