Greetings for the day!!!
Excellent opportunity for Patient Care Coordinator- Monitor job in Bangalore location (Whitefield) US Shift timing.
CTC - Open.
Qualification -Nursing /Clinical degree
- 3+ years experience, with at least 1+ years experience in treating patients with chronic conditions
- Onboard new patients to the I M HOME! And Ceras platform for Chronic Care Management (CCM), RPM and other services
- Provide one-on-one attention and clinical monitor of patients on the I M HOME! And Ceras platform
- Develop curtailed care plans for both the provider and patient
- Implement a program that provides services for chronic disease management.
- Coordinate and monitor patient dashboards for tracking progress and efficacy of treatments and program outcomes with I M HOME! and Ceras Platform
- Provide d patient care within the parameters of the program developed.
- Become subject matter expert for patient care management and care coordination activities.
- Strong ability to exercise initiative, judgment, organization, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Develop and maintain effective relationship with team members and patients.
- Capable of organizing work to achieve daily/weekly goals and objectives.
- Strong experience using Electronic Health Records and technology
- Will work on a shift model schedule
- REQUIRED: Nursing or clinical degree
- Experience in case management