About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Business line/Function :
Admin & Facilities Management Group (AFMG) department. The facilities function is based at Bangalore location.
Assistant Vice President – Facilities & Premise
01st September, 2020
Admin & Facility Management Group
Business Line / Function:
Vice President – Facilities & Premise
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
- Admin Lead for Bengaluru ISPL Premises, responsible for all Non IT Scope.
- Able to understand the technical & soft aspect of facility & Premise.
- To provide Safe & smooth working conditions in the office premises
- Ensuring continuity of business through effective coordination of maintenance activities of critical equipment’s
- Deployment and implementation of Group/ Department Policies & Procedures
- Deployment & supervision of Safety activities.
- Implementation of Controls in various activities under Facilities Management function.
- Is able to lead & provide guidance to multiple medium sized/small sized projects/a single large project or an individual contributor with expertise in a relevant domain, responsible for process inputs. Sets the direction for the projects.
- Have strong stakeholder/client management skills.
- Provides inputs for conducing performance appraisals and has developed a second line management that is capable of autonomous BAU operation.
- Focus on improvement of efficiency in management of Technical installations across all Bangalore locations.
- Energy savings initiatives across Bengaluru location.
- Supervision & Control
- Supervision & Controlling of Facility Management Team
- Supervision & Controlling of Security Team. Support Security in-charge in implementing the policies/ processes.
- Ensuring appropriate attendance of the resources
- Liaise and coordinate with Agencies, Vendors.
- Implement best practices in the industry to ensure satisfactory quality of services.
- Maintenance & Upkeep of Critical equipment’s to ensure continuity of Business
- Maintenance of office premises and equipment’s to ensure continuity of business
- Ensure timely Preventive Maintenance of all the Critical equipment’s e.g. Aircon, UPS, Fire Detection systems, Fire Suppression Systems, Access Control and CCTV Systems at Office Premises
- Vendor Management:
- Coordinate with Service Providers, Suppliers to ensure quality of Services
- Tracking and timely processing of vendor bills to ensure continuity of Services
- Provide necessary assistance to Procurement Team for procurement of Material or Service
- Cost Savings & Control
- Keeping track of the expenses on month on month basis
- Bring in new cost savings and cost control initiatives
- Highlight any major deviations
- Transport Management
- Coordinate and Support in appointment of Vendor
- Formation of Transport Committee and ensuring periodic meetings
- Continuous follow-up and coordination with the Vendor to ensure quality of services
- Ensure Compliance on Policies and procedures
- Resolution of the complaints of employees
- Periodic review of Services & costing
- Employee Services
- Coordinate with Employee & Employee services Admin Central team for smooth operations of following services
- Hotel Booking, Amex Card,
- Car Lease, Travel Booking
- Coordinate with Admin Transversal Team for smooth operation of following services
- Space management
- Real Estate
- Coordinate with Real Estate team for smooth operation of following services
- Real Estate Projects
- Leave & License for Commercial & Residential properties
- Coordination with Landlords
- All the departments, employees operating from ISPL - Bangalore Office.
- All Vendors, Service Providers, Building Management Team (Landlord)
Minimum 15 Years’ experience in Admin & Facilities Function
Key Behavioural Competencies
- Managing priorities
- Promoting Continues Improvement
- Grooming , mentoring and coaching people
- Learning Agility
- Good Computer Skills (MS Office)
- Knowledge of Electro-Mechanical installations under purview of Admin function
Diploma/Graduate/ Post Graduate in any Discipline
Minimum 15 Years of experience in Admin and Facilities function
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Master Degree or equivalent
At least 15 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)