Corbion's Sustainable Food Solutions (SFS) develops functional ingredients which enhance shelf life, food safety, texture, flavor and overall performance of food stuff. What makes us special is that all our ingredient solutions are based on natural and sustainable resources. We closely work together with our customers in co-developing innovative solutions. This is how we contribute to reducing food waste and improving food safety.
As our Key Account Manager for India, you take responsibility for growing our business with existing and new clients in the food industry. This includes, but is not limited to meat, savory, confectionery and bakery.
You are based out of our office in Mumbai and you report to the Regional Director South Asia.
- Manage and grow the business at the assigned key accounts by having knowledge/ awareness of Corbion products /services to offer best solutions there by motivating the key account to stay with Corbion and achieving business targets.
- Assess, clarify and validate the key account needs on an ongoing basis and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings as per Corbion business standards.
- Develop and maintain relationship within the assigned key accounts with all the stakeholders in different departments.
- Generate new business at the assigned key accounts and identify potential new customers also for future growth.
- Actively engage in and execute on Business development activities for Sustainable Food Solutions business in India together with the line manager.
- In close collaboration with the market teams, develop and implement new product- and application concepts in Indian food markets.
- Manage overall Food project pipeline for Indian market.
- Collaborate with regional Business Development Industry teams to align focus and strategy within India for food business.
- Analyze market and competitor trends to identify new sales opportunities.
- At least 8 years' Key Account Management experience in a B2B Food Ingredient business with leading Food multinationals or regional key players.
- Prior experience in technical sales or research and development in the Bakery or confectionery is considered a plus.
- Bachelor’s in Food science or equivalent and Master’s in Business Management is a plus but not mandatory.
- Good knowledge & experience of Indian food market.
- Experience in concept and solution selling.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English language.
- Proven success to work in a matrix organization.
- Strong customer orientation
- An enthusiastic team player who is willing to travel over 50% of the time.
- A passionate and entrepreneurial self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
What makes Corbion truly special is our talented global team of people, who are consciously dedicated to connecting the work we do together with the difference it makes in the lives of consumers, including our own friends and families. At Corbion, innovation is in our DNA; we explore, we discover, we create, and then we do it all over again, finding ever-better ways to help the world solve some of its most pressing challenges. When you come to Corbion, you will find that for us, sustainability is not simply a corporate program, it is at the very heart of our business, giving direction to our work, our investments and our creativity. We exist to preserve what matters.
As a company where day-to-day priorities and decisions are shaped by a shared purpose and vision, we enjoy a working environment energized by empowerment and opportunity. By joining Corbion, you can be part of :
- A culture open to great ideas wherever they come from, and where your work can make a real difference in the world
- An organization that values diversity of thought, background and experience
- A company ready to invest in you, helping you grow toward your personal ambitions
- A workplace that’s friendly and informal, while being focused and professional
- An international team small enough to stay agile, but large and talented enough to make an impact today, and for future generations
Corbion does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Corbion vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Talent Acquisition team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Corbion Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Corbion Talent Acquisition Team.