'The incumbent will handle client engagements related to Internal Audit, Process risks, Process compliance and reviews, SOX Compliance , Standard Operating Procedures manuals & Enterprise Risk Management. Department : Risk Advisory Services, Advisory Reporting to : Assistant Manager/ Manager '
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Execution on client engagement - ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Develop strong working relationships with client and build a level of influence with key client contacts.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
Competencies / skills:
- Strong communication, interpersonal & writing skills.
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving capability.
- Shouldn't have completed CA in more than 2 Attempts.