Dell Technologies customers rely on our products and services to drive progress. So we take the service we provide extremely seriously. Service Delivery is all about making sure our technical solutions help clients fulfil their priorities, challenges and initiatives. As trusted advisors, we build in-depth knowledge of what each client wants to achieve. Then we make sure the services delivered by Dell Technologies deliver on all our promises. We also work closely with Sales and Global Services colleagues to develop strategic account growth plans, and to identify and pursue sales opportunities.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Engineer 2 on our Service Delivery team in Gurgaon.
What you’ll achieve
The Hardware - Asset Management Sr. Analyst will support the day to day activities of a cross-functional team to deliver ITAM Services for one or more Dell Managed Services customers. The role will require prior experience in IT Asset Management – ITAM and the functions that support asset lifecycle management.
- Identify areas for ITAM to add value and ROI
- Ensure effective communication with all stakeholders towards the goal of maximizing Customer Experience
- Ensure the accurate collection, storage, and maintenance of data on all in-scope devices in the asset repository
- Track assets throughout their lifecycle, with special focus on missing and off network assets
- Ensure timely and accurate reconciliation of lifecycle data relating to program assets and the asset tracking system
- Track lease and warranty data in support of refresh as well as end of life processes and projects
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies to maintain integrity of asset data
- Manage preparation and distribution of pre-defined and ad-hoc reports
- Identify and report on potential issues with the asset tracking tool, supporting systems and inputs
- Support audit and remediation efforts as needed
- Identify and implement continual process improvements and operational efficiencies
- Focus on innovation to deliver relevant solutions to meet our customers’ needs
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 7+ years of IT experience out of which 4+ years related to Hardware IT Asset Management, with a bachelor’s / Master’s degree
- Demonstrate a working understanding of hardware asset management policies, procedures and best practices
- Experience using industry standard ITAM solutions like Flexera, SNOW Software, Aspera etc.
- Good working knowledge of ITSM systems like ServiceNow and Remedy
- An understanding of End Point Management systems like SCCM, Workspace ONE etc.
- Moderate to Advanced experience using MS Excel, Access, SQL and similar tools
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data and present results to business leaders
- The ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross functional teams
- ITIL v3 or 4 foundation certified
- Open to work in night shifts (US working hours)
- Demonstrate a working understanding of hardware asset management, policies, procedures and ITAM best practices
- Ability to function within a global organization with a matrix leadership model
- Strong analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with the objective of delivering a positive customer experience
- An understanding of Quality Assurance concepts and practices as related to ITAM and Managed Services
- Proactive and self-motivated
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy .