1. Conducting daily meeting with site team and prepare action plan for next day.
2. Sending daily progress report to project co-coordinator.
3. Sending weekly progress report to project co-coordinator if site clearance not done along with photograph.
4. Follow up with client for approvals & payment process.
5. Finding out the priority of work based on client requirements.
6. Submit bill to client along with all necessary documents which are required for bill processing (Challan, TC, MIR, Measurement sheet and testing report).
7. Taking care of the Contractor Bill by co-ordinating with office contracts department.
8. Discussing the changes with office Design Department.
9. Send letter to client and mark a cc to project co-coordinator for site related issues.
10. Taking Approvals from Project Co-ordinator for Vehicle requirements at site for work.
11. Highlighting issue related material, clearance & manpower in daily progress report.
12. Monitoring store keeper for following activity:
a. Good receipt note (within 24 hours from receipt of goods)
b. Consumables status.
c. Tools working condition.
d. Material sheet update as per PR.
e. Diesel Consumption.
13. Monitoring with HR person for following activity:
a. Manpower report.
b. Legal requirement.
14. Making sketch of site changes activity.
15. Maintain delay register.
16. Understanding the detailed study towards project.
17. Penalising the Contractors if work is conducted without proper set standards.
18. Actively work on ERP
IDEAL CANDIDATE PREFERENCE:
- A degree in a relevant engineering subject (mechanical, automotive or aerospace).
- Knowledge in Fire and Safety Management.
- Requires basic knowledge of Auto CAD and drawings.
- Minimum of 4 years.
- Well versed with the knowledge of the standards for Fire Protection System.
- Should have completed graduation and one who can handle MS-Office.
- Should be adaptable and flexible enough to adopt to the rules and regulation and the procedures set by the organization.
- Should be a team player in order to co-ordinate well with the team for smooth functioning.
- Project Co-coordinators