IN, Chennai | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 11840
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas' core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Business Improvement, Service Analytics, Analytics Development
At the core of our Service Analytics department, the Analytics Development team is responsible for enabling business decisions and process with analytical products/insights across the entire value chain in Vestas' Service Business Unit. Based out of Chennai, India, but with a global focus, the team collaborates with Data Analytics Product Owners across the globe to develop impactful insights that support the business to understand and continuously improve Operational & Service Supply Chain performance globally; to bring increased turbine production performance; and to create transparency that enables data driven business optimization, through good methodical capability & data centricity combined with business knowledge supporting Vestas maintain a leading position in Analytics in the Sustainable Energy Sector.
- Responsible for handling the scrum process with the coordination of development team and product owner in Agile methodology
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team
- Supporting and educating the Product Owners to groom and maintain the product backlog in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Coaching and guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to improve the customer satisfaction
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team, coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team
- Facilitating discussion, administrating, and conflict resolution
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate & scheduled meetings, demo and decision-making process in order to ensure quick and proper use of adaptation process
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP-SM)
- Previous experience in data analytics and advance analytics over wide business exposure
- Engineering Graduate with Data Analytics knowledge
- 5+ years of Scrum Master experience in any well-known organization, data analytics experience would be an added advantage
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles and has deep knowledge of agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to take and understand the commitment to deliver the product on time
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team, for example in Data Analytics/Data Science area
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burn down techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, efficiency, handling bugs, etc.)
We offer a very exciting job in a flat, multi-cultural and dynamic department focusing on reaching world class results. To us, it is all about knowing the market and our customers, defining the right solutions and getting it done - all in the best possible way. We would like you to participate in that mission.
Your primary workplace will be in Chennai
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 23rd Nov'20
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.