- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, loopback, or any equivalent framework.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side template languages such as Jade, EJS.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance, learn and implement Enterprise policies and standards.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests