We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist who will be a part of the Marketing team. Excellent digital marketing skills and the ability to think creatively is a must for this role, as creating and optimizing high-performing ads and its measurement will be a key responsibility. The right candidate will be self-motivated and always go the extra mile to deliver.
1. Responsible for managing Google, Facebook & Instagram channels for performance marketing and affiliate marketing
2. Create, execute and optimize campaigns end-to-end on various channels to maximize ROAS
3. Innovate, come up with new campaign ideas and share it with other team members
4. Work with the design and content teams to develop best-in-class marketing campaigns optimized for new user acquisition & conversion, relevance and customer preferences
5. Work closely with the team leads to create & drive strategy with the right prioritization of initiatives to deliver the highest returns on performance marketing spends
6. Continuously track and measure campaign level, ad-set level and ad level performance and come up with actionable insights
7. Drive and track KPIs like revenue, conversions, CPA, CPI, etc. on daily basis and prepare performance reports
8. Acquire insights in online marketing trends in the industry , best practices and keep strategies up-to-date
9. Collaborate with internal stakeholders on campaign production schedules, modify activity and notify stakeholders of relevant outcomes, fluctuations and plans.
1. 4+ years of experience in campaign management/ managing Google/Facebook ads
2. Bachelor's Degree
3. Excellent analytical skills
4. Good communication & inter-personal skills
5. Creative outlook and an eye for detail
6. Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced start-up environment, and get-things-done.