Qualitest is looking for Test Lead - Mobile Network Testing to our Test Center in Bangalore, India
Must have skills.
- Experience in Mobile networks in 2g/3g/4g-LTE/IMS/5G technologies. OSS experience would be a plus
- Test management- planning & delivery of testing services. Experienced in testing processes & methodologies. Working in a Mobile telecom operator environment or for Telecom product testing
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills.
- Plan, manage and deliver testing for mobile networks projects.
- Working in a Mobile telecom operator environment or for Telecom product testing.
- Act as an advocate for Quality Assurance and Integration function, engaging other functions within Client delivery unit, in order to communicate test principles, aims and process. Share success and ensure the value added is understood by technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- To define and implement the optimal test strategy for each delivery
- To be a single point of contact through the coordinated management of test resources, to assure the quality of the customer experience and meet business, operational and technical acceptance criteria Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of testing and integration from initial evaluation to realization into mobile operational network. To set direction for the delivery across the full life cycle for System testing to integration testing to UAT ensuring all key milestones are achieved in compliance with the Quality processes & framework.
- Accountable for defining and communicating test approach/ plan to ensure risk mitigation strategy, agreeing and achieving key milestones and deliveries with external suppliers and internal stakeholders, articulating the working relationship at the start and securing agreement for the optimal balance of time, cost, and quality.
- Developing and maintaining key relationships within testing function, Vendors, Heads of Services, PMO, IT and other departments and directorates
- Accountable across the range of technologies, leading detailed investigations, defining the test approach, highlighting any significant risks, and translating into business recommendations
- Potentially the technical expert in the subject matter. Ensuring technical guidance is provided and sharing technical expertise/knowledge with testing team members.
- Ensuring budget & resource requirements are identified and progressed as per programme/project demand
- Tracking all project interdependencies, providing risk analysis, prioritisation, trade off options and recommendations to stakeholders in order to ensure successful delivery to time, cost and quality.
- Responsible for the planning, engagement and management of all test resources in conjunction with the Senior/ Test Manager, throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Undertaking virtual management, coaching and developing the skills and competencies in others, through on the job support, delegation, coaching, timely formal and informal feedback, training and development.
- Managing the delivery of programme/projects to meet the business needs and match expectations for cost, quality, reliability and time to market.
- Governing the quality of the internal and external suppliers’ deliveries into test and manage escalations to resolution.
- Conveying requirements as appropriate, and collecting all relevant data to aid the decision making and evaluation processes
- Influencing the project financial investment in testing to ensure that sufficient funds are in place to deliver test integration & environments, tracking spend, ensuring this is efficiently and effectively utilized
- Managing and negotiating any change required to deliver business needs and project benefits and take ownership for issues and escalations which arise as a result of testing and see them through to resolution.
- Providing appropriate analysis to enable Senior Manager and stakeholders to make informed decisions with customer experience in mind. Skills & experience:
- Experience in testing Mobile networks in a Telecom operator environment or Telecom product company
- Working experience within mobile communications industry with knowledge of 2G/3G, 4G/LTE, IMS, 5G. Good to have knowledge in Core Network – CS & PS and associated signaling protocols (RADIUS, DIAMETER, ISUP, MAP etc.)
- Authoring or development of test strategy, test planning, and test specifications for mobile networks projects for upgrades, functional and non-functional testing needs
- Experience of managing & delivering full life cycle testing including system, integration and acceptance Testing of mobile communication technologies (Circuit Switching-CS, packet core- PS/EPC, IMS, SMS/MMS/Voice Mail/Supplementary Services) and equipment, preferably within a Huawei, Nokia-Siemens networks, Ericsson products.
- Experience in test management to drive test planning, test execution, monitoring and control, reporting and test closure
- Experience in white and black box testing approaches.
- Experience of working & delivering within an Agile methodology.
- Certification is Agile/ ITIL4 would be an added benefit
- Knowledge/ experience in Test automation solutions and services for network testing preferably mobile networks would be a plus
BE/BTech/MCA or equivalent in Electronics, Computing, Telecommunications
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world
- Our QualiTesters are the reason for our success, we constantly encourage career development and promote from within
- Visit our website at
- Check out our Career page: