1 Post Manager – Legal & Liaison
2 Qualification Graduate in Law
3 Age 35-40 years
4 Gender Male/Female
5 Experience Years 10 to 18 years
6 Field / Ground Corporate and Manufacturing Preferred
1) He will also be required to liaise with various State Govt. Departments
such as Revenue Department, GIDC, and Notified Area, Pollution
Control Board, Police, Talathi, Revenue office, local villagers,
Consultants, Land Surveyors, Director of Factories, Labour
Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner etc. at Gujarat State.
2) He should have proper knowledge related to Land & Property
transaction, its execution, documentation and regulations.
3) Expertise in drafting and vetting agreement and contracts such as Lease
Deed, Leave and License, Agreement for Sale, Sale Deed, Relinquish
Deed, Power of Attorney, Conveyance Deed, Transfer Deed, LOI,
Development agreement, Mortgage Deed, Term Sheet, Earnest Note,
4) He should be fluent in English and Gujarati and should be competent in
preparing effective representations including meeting/ briefing
advocates, wherever required.
5) He should have self-motivation and do close monitoring, keeping track
of various legal and liaison matters of the company, Trusts and
institutions at all levels.