As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
Your day in the role will include...
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP BOBJ
- You are responsible for Design and Development of BOBJ (Business Objects) Data Services ETL jobs within a Business Objects Enterprise landscape.
- Experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
- Experience with Business Objects Data Services and ability to build complex ETL (Extract, Transform and Loads) Data Flows.
- You will use your consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client's business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
- 4+ years of experience required.
- Experience with DI (Data Integration) transforms such as Query / Validation / Case transforms.
- Experience in SAP BOBJ (4.0 and 4.2) to create/modify BO reports.
- Sound knowledge on SAP BW/HANA, Oracle DB, SQL applications, etc from where BOBJ reports needs to be generated.
- Must have experience in SAP BOBJ Query and Analysis tools - WEBI, Analysis for office, Dashboard design, with Universe Design capability.
- BO CMC knowledge to manage user access (knowledge on BO users/groups/folders, etc) and promotion management.
- Knowledge on Agile methodology
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.